- Policies and Disclaimers
POLICIES AND DISCLAIMER
All orders placed with Grams Performance by phone, fax, mail, web, or e-mail constitutes the acknowledgment and acceptance of all conditions listed on gramsperformance.com’s price list and all conditions listed below. All parts shall remain the property of Grams Performance until paid in full.
In the event that Grams Performance’s computer server/database encounters technical difficulties, which may create discrepancies with product pricing or shipping calculations, Grams Performance will make all corrections at the time of processing. Customers will be notified of any errors and will have the option to continue with their order with corrected totals or cancel their order. Grams Performance will not be held responsible for miscalculated totals due to errors.
All orders sold to California addresses will include 8.25% California sales tax. This is required by the California State Board of Equalization. In the event that sales tax is not appropriately applied to an order placed at gramsperformance.com that is being shipped to a California address, Grams Performance will calculate sales tax once the order is processed. In the event that sales tax is calculated incorrectly, Grams Performance will calculate the correct rate. There will be no notification made regarding the adjustment of the total amount of the order reflecting sales tax or corrected sales tax.
All prices, materials, designs, colors, contents included with a product, and product specifications are subject to change without notice. Some product images may be shown with optional items that are sold separately. Some product photos may be for representation purposes only and may not be the actual product. Product photos are for illustration purposes only; some product colors/pigmentations may differ from photos.
Grams Performance accepts the following payment methods through our secure online website as well as in-store:
• Credit Cards: We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Shipping addresses must match billing addresses.
• PayPal: Payments may be sent to email@example.com. Grams Performance only accepts PayPal payments from verified accounts with confirmed shipping addresses. Items will only be shipped to customer’s confirmed address.
• Money Orders and Cashier Checks: Funds must be cleared before orders will be processed. Please allow 7-10 business days after receipt of check. Please make checks payable to Grams Performance; include your name, order number, and phone number.
• International Orders: Grams Performance only accepts PayPal. PayPal payment must be listed as “Seller Protection Policy: Eligible” on the transaction details page and must be from a confirmed address. Payments will be accepted in U.S. currency only.
• Grams Performance does not accept international credit cards.
• Some credit card/PayPal orders may require extra identification from cardholder to complete the transaction. This is to protect both the customer and Grams Performance from unauthorized orders or fraudulent transactions.
Shipping and handling charges are based on the following:
• Delivery method
• Item weight, size, and dimensions
• Shipping preferences
Orders are normally shipped via FedEx or USPS. For overseas and international orders, please call for details. We do our best to accurately estimate when items will ship from our facility. Estimated shipping dates are based on several factors, including destination address and how quickly items can be prepared for shipment.
Estimated Delivery Time:
• Order processing: 1-2 business days
• Continental U.S shipment transit time: 1-7 days
• International shipment transit time: 5-30 days
Grams Performance packs all merchandise carefully to prevent damage during shipment. Nevertheless, damage may occasionally occur while in transit. Please inspect package(s) immediately prior to accepting delivery. Damages and evidence of tampering must be reported to Grams Performance and to the respective shipping carrier immediately. It is extremely important that the contents of the shipment be thoroughly inspected upon receipt for potential shipping damage. If damage is observed and found, simply refuse the package.
In the event that you receive the wrong item, please call Grams Performance to obtain a valid RMA (return merchandise authorization) number. Replacements will only be sent once the incorrect item has been received and confirmed by Grams Performance. If you install or modify parts ordered in any way whatsoever, you automatically waive your right to returns, refunds or exchanges.
• All returns must be accompanied by an RMA number. This is only possible by contacting Grams Performance and speaking to a customer service representative. Please have the following ready when calling: name, order number, date of purchase, and phone number where you can be reached.
• Restocking Fees: Upon approval by Grams Performance, there will be a 20% restocking fee
• Refunds: Upon approval by Grams Performance, refunds will be issued in the same manner that they were paid, less restocking fees and shipping fees. Cashier checks, money orders, and personal checks will be refunded via Grams Performance company check. Please allow 7-10 business days for checks to be processed.
• All returned items will only be accepted if they are unused and in like-new condition.
• Items returned without an RMA number will be refused. Note: Separate RMA numbers must be obtained for multiple orders.
• In the event of an error, the customer is responsible for all freight/shipping charges incurred with the return or exchange. This includes the original freight/shipping cost to the customer.
• In the event of an error, please call Grams Performance’s customer service department at 951-808-9888 to generate an RMA number for exchange. Upon inspection, items found to be unused, uninstalled, in resalable condition, and in original, undamaged packaging will be credited less any applicable restocking or re-packaging fees. Items found to be used, installed, not resalable, or with missing or damaged original product packaging will not be credited and the item will be returned to the customer upon request at customer’s expense.
Any refused shipment sent back to Grams Performance does not constitute the right to a refund or credit. It is the customer’s responsibility to make all arrangements with Grams Performance for refused shipments. Grams Performance will charge the customer all freight charges associated with the shipment and a 20% restocking fee on all products shipped.
Grams Performance warrants all products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for normal use and service, regardless of mileage, for a period of time not to exceed 12 months from the original date of retail purchase. Parts returned must be determined by Grams Performance to be defective prior to any warranty credit or replacement is issued. Grams Performance’s obligation under warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing, at its discretion, any part proven defective. The customer must prepay transportation charges. Final determination of the suitability of the products for the use contemplated by the buyer is the sole responsibility of the buyer.
Grams Performance shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages that might be claimed as a result of the failure of any part, including claims for delay, loss of profits, or labor. Grams Performance shall not be liable for any damages or injuries to persons or property resulting from improper installation or misuse of any part subject to this warranty. There are no other warranties expressed or implied extending beyond those set forth above.
All authorized dealers of Grams Performance & Design products can be found here: http://gramsperformance.com/store-locator.html
UNAUTHORIZED SELLERS & RESELLERS:
A list of unauthorized sellers of Grams Performance & Design products can be found in the following location: http://gramsperformance.com/dns/unauthorized/unauthorizedsellers.html